What computer game are you currently playing?

Do you mostly have to press keys or mostly click the mouse, or a combination of both? Or do you use another controller? It’s interesting to know which games require pressing what.

Split/Second is what I’m playing at the moment. It’s a racing game, all keys.

Typically when I play games on my PC I use a game pad, unless if the game plays better on keyboard and mouse (mostly FPS or point & click stuff).

Right now I’m playing the new Tomb Raider game on my gaming rig
(game pad), but I play FTL when I’m traveling with my laptop (keys/mouse).

I was playing vanilla Minecraft.

I’m playing League of Legends, when looking at Whatpulse, u start realising that you are clicking too much.

I play BF3 and Minecraft, it’s insane(to me at least) how many keystrokes I rack up during a play session…

Now I’ve got the FlatOut Complete Pack on Steam, so I’m playing more demolition racing games and pressing more keys, especially arrow keys.

Dota 2 - that’s around 5 to 7.5k clicks per 45 minute match. My clicks have almost surpassed my keys at this point!

I have a keypad with like about 20 programmable buttons that I bind everything to.

The only games I don’t use my mouse and keyboard for are racing games.

I’m now at 200k Keys and 600k Clicks, on my home pc. If u play dota related games u get too much clicks:D

I’ve only been playing Towns recently, I’ve been kind of obsessed with it

I’m playing Dirt Showdown now, another demolition racing game. All keys that aren’t getting counted, unfortunately!

Started with Far Cry 3, Crysis 3 and Bioshock 3 recently… and am still fiddling around in Skyrim too, adding this or that mod…

Using only keyboard and mouse (G19 & MX518)

Minecraft is the only PC game I’ve been playing for months now. It’s seriously addictive.

I’m playing Burnout Paradise at the moment, using keyboard. I changed the control settings so I can drive with the arrow keys. The default is A for accelerate and Z for brake, but that feels wrong to me!

I use good old fashioned keyboard and mouse, normally with Garry’s Mod, Torchlight 2 (my mouse hates me), and Portal 2 (The level editor is addictive).

Mouse hates you, huh? If you really want to rack up the keys and go old school, get DOSBox and Moraff’s World. I play that late fall/winter and the keys will go through the roof! 25-50k/hr. I generally stick to WoW which goes 2k/500 clicks/hr. For one arm, that is average. Reading gains me 60-100k/hr.

I wish I had time for games.

Playing Warframe every day now. 3rd person shooter with space ninja’s.

TrackMania United Forever and TrackMania 2: Canyon

Plays best with keyboard control - all those presses on left and right…

I play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat (MISERY mod), Stepmania, and occasionally, Team Fortress 2. That’s about it.

I am currently playing Battlefield 3, Dota 2 and MineCraft. Dota 2 seems to get all ther clicks for me. BF3 and MineCraft are getting all the keys for me. I also play a little TF2 and Supercrate Box when I have to use my laptop.