$%^$%^#$%

I just accidentally deleted Rachel’s intro thread because I was aiming to kill off a spam post. I’m REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY! >.<

FYI: if you see spam posts, there should be a “Report” button somewhere that’ll alert mods to the offending post.

wasted: if there’s any way of recovering the thread, please let me know.

Sorry, Rachel. D:

Did you soft or perm delete it?

~Century0

I’m seriously going to cry now.

edit: there goes my 100 posts also please please let it be a soft delete

Well it’s not in the trash can, so I’m guessing x-kal isn’t getting any from rachel tonight.

never again

NEVER EVER AEIEFIAFJEF:SEFIJ sad day, guys

he probably did it on purpose

I’m not sure if Carbon was gonna give it up to begin with bobL

dying :lol:

WHY!!!

Why did I SAY ANYTHING!?

[quote=X-Kal]I just accidentally deleted Rachel’s intro thread because I was aiming to kill off a spam post. I’m REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY! >.<

FYI: if you see spam posts, there should be a “Report” button somewhere that’ll alert mods to the offending post.

wasted: if there’s any way of recovering the thread, please let me know.

Sorry, Rachel. D:[/quote]

WTG mang, the most active and interesting threads goin EVER !@# ;pp hehe shakes head

He was jelly :stuck_out_tongue:

If it were a soft delete, it would be back by now. :frowning:

I’m remembering now why I stopped hard deleting spam posts & just moving them to trash. I used to be able to modify user post counts… but not so anymore. Otherwise I’d give you your 100 posts back.

[quote=Rachel]never again

NEVER EVER AEIEFIAFJEF:SEFIJ sad day, guys

he probably did it on purpose[/quote]

Uhhhhh… yeah… because…

no, I really can’t make up any excuses. I just hit the wrong button & there was no recovery mode. :frowning:

l WILL HURT YOU.

[quote=X-Kal]If it were a soft delete, it would be back by now. :frowning:

I’m remembering now why I stopped hard deleting spam posts & just moving them to trash. I used to be able to modify user post counts… but not so anymore. Otherwise I’d give you your 100 posts back.[/quote]

I spose we can still love you mang hugs But could their possibly be a bigger FAIL !@# MOMENT !@# sheeeesh dood, and I thought I was twitchy lol, keep you away from the dbase! ;p

I’d actually blame vb being a shit forum software and leave it at that.

'cause i hate it.

[quote=bobL]I’d actually blame vb being a shit forum software and leave it at that.

'cause i hate it.[/quote]

Thank you for your useless commentary Robbie, duly noted :smiley:

[quote=bobL]I’d actually blame vb being a shit forum software and leave it at that.

'cause i hate it.[/quote]

I second it soley from when I was working on anime forums. SMF was my tool of choice :confused: Neither here nor there, shit happens. Might as well give him a lil shit over it cuz we have all been there in some form :slight_smile:

i hate all of you

Yeaaaah I think this may be my biggest fail yet. :expressionless:

Awesome. Everyone takes the blame for my messup! :o

PF… you know that means it’s your fault too, right? :o

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you

vb is the worst thing on the planet

there is nothing worse

it’s not useless commentary

it’s pure fact

stfu