Ruler of the Hill

Drops rock on mountain/hill, it is gone now.

RULER (of the flatland)

trips x-kal over to the side of the cliff, where he clicks his hands until he falls

RULER

*X-Kal reboots the machine before he completely crashes, finding himself back on top of the hill, by default.

Ruler!

[QUOTE=The Lost Faith]trips x-kal over to the side of the cliff, where he clicks his hands until he falls

RULER[/quote]
cough you forgot to check the next page with my reply on it cough

Installs Hill 2.0, which is not compatable, all others get booted off the server.

RULER

I run ap the hill and asks:
Is this you? Points to picture

RULER!

snaps it in half

finds an exploit in 2.0, deletes exe file

RULER

*X-Kal finds yet another exploit and hijacks the machine. He then replaces Hill 2.0 with Hill 2.011, then physically removing all internet connections.

Yes, but I manage to install Signature Antivirus on the computer where Hill is installed. SA detects it as a threat and blocks the program and all of its predecessors and futrue descendants befor X-Kal remove my internet connection.

Then, I stare at he empty hill stupidly thinking why I had to do that cause no one is the RULER!!!

I quietly walk up the hill…

RULER

[QUOTE=Cliff Dude]Yes, but I manage to install Signature Antivirus on the computer where Hill is installed. SA detects it as a threat and blocks the program and all of its predecessors and futrue descendants befor X-Kal remove my internet connection.

Then, I stare at he empty hill stupidly thinking why I had to do that cause no one is the RULER!!![/quote]

You can’t retroactively change things that happened :roll:

*X-Kal quietly walks up the hill, imprisons Cliff Dude for violation of the unwritten rule, then names himself…

Ruler

I take out a remote control and rewinded the time. So then righ when X-Kal tries to put me in a cage, I duch under him and throws him in and locks the cage!

Ruler!

I piss on Cliff Dude, freaking him out and making him run home to take a shower.

~Century0

Century0, not knowing tht I live 10 feet away from the hill, runs back up the hill and sprays Century0 with “Water”

RULER!

Cliff Dude, realizing he got water on himself, runs to get a towel…

RULER

*X-Kal gets distracted while he was trying to post.

“Huh? What? Where Am I? Ohhhhhh! I guess I’m Ruler!”

Using X-Kal’s mental “specialness” to confuse him off the hill… then builds a fence that X-Kal cant get through.

RULER!

blows up the fence and walks back up the hill, clicking his heels together and creating a force field over the hill.

Ruler!

~Century0

I hack the force field and blocks it with SA.

Ruler…

I neutralize your SA with my AT field, then initiate third impact on top of the hill, wiping everyone out, except for me.

Ruler!

finds the best time to jump in and shoves X kal off the hill, since he knocked everyone to the bottom already MWAHAHAHHAHA

Ruler!