Ruler of the Hill

I clap my hands and the gods electrocute Cliff Dude, turning him into a pile of ashes that the wind blows away.

Ruler!

~Century0

My ghost comes back, haunts you, you go crazy, and I call RULER!!!

gouges out cliff’s eyes with the spoon, and cliff trips down the hill, never being able to find it to climb back up it again

RULEr

~The Lost Faith~

Why two kay, that was mean. You didn’t need to poison the cake. All you had to do was to leave an unpoisoned cake at the bottom - I’d walk over to get it anyways, leaving you in charge.

*X-Kal plays Badger Badger Badger incessantly until Cliff Dude is driven crazy and runs away from the hill in a fit of terror.

Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler… MOUNTAIN! MOUNTAIN!

Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler Ruler… X-Kal’s The King! Praise the King! Ooooh, praise the King!

Gives poison cake to X-Kal again, he refuses, so I tell him there is non-poisoned cake at the bottom of the hill. He runs down…

RULER

I throw a Dell XPS laptop down the hill. Y2K goes running down the hill after it.

Ruler!

~Century0

Hell yes I go running after it… then I find that it is fake, so I come back up and smack you more times then you can count

RULER

*X-Kal takes this “non-poisoned cake” and refuses to eat it. He then violently shoves it into WTK’s face, causing him to stumble off the hill, into an acidic ravine.

Ruler! <_<;;

I float back up the hill, haunt the person on it to insanity, any yell RULER!!!

Haunt me to insanity? Meh, I’m already there.

Speaking of which… whatpulse.afraid.org is now located in the valley!

looks to see Cliff Dude run off in excitement

Ruler!

presses big red shiny button and laughs as nuclear warheads fly toward the hill. I jump into a small pit, saving me, but watching X-Kal blow to hell and back.

Ruler!

~Century0

You must have missed the cockroach DNA I injected into mine - I’m immune to that stuff.

*X-Kal pushes Century off the hill.

Ruler!

calls the bug exterminator Watches X-Kal get exterminated

Ruler!

~Century0

*X-Kal shifts the hill out from underneath Century0, watching him fall when he realized that he is standing in the mddle of the air.

*X-Kal then climbs the hill at its new location.

Ruler!

I send a rocket into the ground and it causes an earthquake, which shakes X-Kal into an open fissure while I run Up the hill and scream: RULER!!!

Watches X-Kal take a nasty plunge into the earth

[QUOTE=Cliff Dude]I send a rocket into the ground and it causes an earthquake, which shakes X-Kal into an open fissure while I run Up the hill and scream: RULER!!!

Watches X-Kal take a nasty plunge into the earth[/quote]

prints out the book that is the WSI code and clobbers Cliff Dude with it and watches him roll down the hill

RULER.

*X-Kal plunges into the earth, but then confuses everyone as he lands on RadarListener, squishing him into a pancake. He then takes RadarListener and rolls him off the hill.

Ruler!

drops a huge snake on X-Kal, watching him piss his pants and run down the hill screaming, “Get this thing off of me!”

Ruler!

~Century0

*X-Kal nukes the hill.

Ruler of the valley! :lol:

[QUOTE=X-Kal]*X-Kal nukes the hill.

Ruler of the valley! :lol:[/quote]

*turns the game into G-Mod (Garry’s Mod, Half Life 2, it > you & *) and spawns a container on top of X-Kal and his valley.

creates the hill with wooden crates

Ruler!