You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more

Trying to reply to the thread, System Tray icon is Broke,

h**p://forums.whatpulse.org/showthread.php?t=4203

…I got the following message when trying to post some (ImageShack) screenshots (as “Thumbnail for forums (1)”):

[quote]The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

[LIST=1]
[*]You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.
[/LIST][/quote]
That sux0rz :frowning: It isn’t links or advertizing, but ah well…:slight_smile: Even here, the thread link above has to be put in CODE tags because of the same reason (same error message); At least, perhaps that PHP can be edited to allow (local) forums links??? :smiley: edit: Scratch that, even using the CODE tags, the URL to the thread wasn’t allowed (hence “h**p://”).

We used to get a lot of spam, hence the precautions.

I think now though this restriction could be lifted because there really hasn’t been much, if any, for quite some time.

You haven’t seen any, because they can’t post urls. :wink:

I don’t think we should remove the restrictions at all… BUT I think it’d be alright to reduce the 15 number to something like 5. I don’t think we’ve seen anyone post that many spam posts before.

I could live with that. :]

I am at 12 posts now. 3 to go so i can add a link to a image and a gadget i just made.

Og kush seeds

That is actually 13 posts now.

Live sex webshows

You would not believe it - i was incorrect. 14 posts now.

Medical marijuana card

Now 15.

Check out my next non waiting post

HARMED BY ZOLOFT

I think that is good idea with limitations. 15 is honest