WhatPulse crashes immediately after successful login through Facebook

1) Which version of WhatPulse are you running?

2) What is your WhatPulse Username?
FireBot

3) What Operating System are you using? Please include the OS Architecture (x86 or x64).
Windows 7 x64

4) If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?
Yes, also tried specifically running WhatPulse as an administrator just to make sure.

5) What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?
No error message that I’ve seen. I get the success screen with the security warning message, then an immediate crash: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3461/whatpulsestoppedworking.jpg

6) What programs were you running when the issue happened?
Raptr, Avast! Antivirus, and MozyHome are running in the background.

Additional Information
I’ve tried re-installing both WhatPulse as well as the network monitor that it comes with, making sure to completely delete all associated files. I’ve also tried disabling all shields on Avast, but still get the same outcome.

This problem started happening after I noticed WhatPulse had mysteriously stopped running (no crash message or anything, it just went away). Up until that point it was running fine under the same conditions. I even have it running on my Laptop using the same Facebook login.

I appreciate any help.

Just an update, in case anyone else runs into this problem.

I manually changed my password from the website and then just logged in without Facebook on the client. Everything seems to be working fine.

Still no idea what’s causing the Facebook login issue.