Website caveats and client nitpicking

Ok so I didn’t know where to place this thread since it fits in multiple places.

Let’s start with the website:
There’s an issue I noticed regarding user IDs together with user names, and application names.

For applications, I noticed this issue on Notepad and Notepad++. They redirect to the same page because the website doesn’t use anything for “+” or other signs. This could be fixed by doing it the way I see it on google: If you search C++ for instance, it will show up as “C%2B%2B” in the link, “%2B” being the “+” sign.

For user IDs and names, the problem is that there is no differentiator between them in the website link. For example, if an user is named 1 (I don’t know if you’re still able to use an all-number name anymore), it will conflict with the user ID 1 and only display one of them on the website.
This could be fixed by something like whatpulse.org/id/1 for user ID and whatpulse.org/1 for username.

For the client, the following would be nice to have:

• auto pulse every hour, on exact hours such as 1 AM, 2 AM, etc. I’m currently using the 1 hour uptime option, but it’s not the same thing.
  • the grid option in Geek Window Layout is very useful, but it’d be better to also have a slider which selects the grid scale. I’d like a smaller grid in order to place the labels closer together and without a grid it’s too annoying.
  • temperatures or other details in the Overview tab for the CPU, GPU, and RAM.

Sorry for the long post.

EDIT: I forgot about this, but now I remembered. When browsing almost any page on the forums, I get this: http://gyazo.com/ff1d1e809ec6818557317ab43e6ed1b2.png
And when I posted this thread, it took a very long time, around 5 minutes, to post. And during that duration I couldn’t browse any whatpulse page, while being able to browse other internet pages.