Team variables not working


It seems like some of the team variables aren’t working:

  • %TeamName%
  • %TeamFormed%
  • %TeamDownload%
  • %TeamUpload%

The issue can be seen here:

Not sure if this was solved, or something “behind the scene” was refreshed, but it is working correctly now :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Nevermind, the issue is back >.<

Like I said on IRC/chat; you’re using the user variables. I updated the description to fit the proper variables, but if you change that back, well, yeah. :wink:

I have updated the help page to be a bit more clear on what is which.

That made things a lot clearer. Thank you very much smitmartijn. Everything working like a charm! =)