TCL Script

Anyone got a working tcl script that parses the data from the XML stuff from users?

Been trying to fix the old script but i can’t seem to get it to work. So was wondering if anyone had a updated script that actually works with the XML and properly parses it to IRC.

Thanks in advance people.

I could code a new version of it for TCL, I just haven’t gotten around to it. I’ll see about it now that someone else is requesting it.

~Century0

Maybe we can team up, already wrote a basic part from the old script and with a little help from the peeps from egghelp.org. But i’m a total n00b with tcl so the progress is slow.

So might be a good idea to meet up IRC somewhere and talk about it and share ideas.

Whelp, if you have ideas, I’ve been coding TCL for about 2 years.

~Century0

Try #pulse@irc.whatnet.org for our irc channel :wink:

Or if you’re unlike X-Kal, you don’t sit on IRC all day and thus don’t idle the pulse channel anymore!

~Century0

Or you can be like Century0 and have those extra keys he types at the end of his post.

And you never idled in #pulse for long

Lol, cause right after I did, the servers changed temporarily and then bam, that threw off my BNC and I never fixed it. :]

And of course, you have to have the extra keys! Hence why I have 45 million and you have 14mil. Lol.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]Whelp, if you have ideas, I’ve been coding TCL for about 2 years.

~Century0[/quote]

Sorry have been a tad busy lately, but i got a few ideas for it. Got a working tcl atm but that spams out every stat off the user to the channel so thats a tad to spammy.

But i could write up some ideas and post them here if you can garantue that your actually gonna do something with it :slight_smile:

I won’t guarantee it, but I’ll toss it in my work pile. :]

~Century0

Will try to write something down when i got time then.
Would be nice to finally have a decent script to show me stats on irc :slight_smile:

:] Mk mate.

Btw, if you ever need to contact me fast, irc.us.gamesurge.net, my name is Century0.

~Century0