Stops counting clicks/keys after a while

I’ve had this problem for a couple of weeks now and it’s getting annoying since I’m losing a lot of keys/clicks, but after a random period of time the client stops counting either clicks or keys (it seems to be random, one or the other, but not both at once), and doesn’t fix itself until I restart the client. Sometimes it takes a long time before I realise that it’s stopped working properly so I’m regularly losing quite a lot of keys/clicks because of this problem.

Using the most recent version of the client, have tried installing older versions but I’m having the same problem on any version. Using Windows 7 if it matters.

That’s a problem with Win7 and has been known for months. Just look around the forum, there are several threads about this. A fix is being worked on but turns out to be rather difficult due to Win7 just not behaving the way it is supposed to (resp. the way earlier versions did).