Session IP Security failed.

Sometimes I get this error message on the website:

whatpulse.org [ERROR]: Session IP Security failed. Logged attempt from <*my IP address*>.

It usually happens right around the time that my Mac client appears to pulse, but doesn’t, and I lose all my keys/clicks and have to sign in again.

I already asked in the Mac client section but didn’t get a solution, so I figured I’d ask here too since it seems to have something to do with the website as well. Any ideas? Thanks.

A quote from RS_Jelle from this thread, http://forums.whatpulse.org/showthread.php?t=4377&highlight=session, hope that helps a little?

Yeah, I guess that helps a little. Thanks. I’m using my university’s internet and it’s a little… unpredictable. The error often happens when it’s the first time I’ve been to the website that day though, although I did try to pulse before going to the website. Not sure if that would affect anything.

Is it possible to get that error when I am not logged in to the site? Should I try blocking cookies from whatpulse.org as well? I’ll just try staying logged out of the site for now and see if my pulsing problem persists.

Don’t know about you’re pulsing problem; when you say connected to the university internet, do you mean on campus? (I have the same problem with the website when I try to log onto Whatpulse website from a public network such as the university).