Sending pulses not working

Hi all,
I am totally new here and like to help my group…i signed in yesterday and the program on my pc seems to work, according the pulselog on my pc, but… when i check the website and in top is my name and also my profile says… windlady has not pulsed yet…

Mmmmm, just wanted to copy the log, but that does not work either…to show you how much i have pulsed ( a long list)… but it did not come through to your site.

Not nice for my group… :frowning:

I work on one pc, but i have a routermodem…i donot think that the firewall in my pc blocked it, because Whatpulse is active in it. (Sygate PF)

And i also get no message that it does not work.

Can anyone help me??? Would be great.

Greeetz, Windlady

is this about me??? so i donot know what it means…see the right top of the pic…i tired to send a screendump. but it might be too big…so i hope this works.

Thanks for the support if anyone can give this

Hi,

Happy newyear!!

But try to log in and out, then it will count :wink:
More people had this problem but then that the keys didn’t count at their profile but it did count on their whole account…
If it still doesn’t work, then I don’t know it, sorry…

~Pimorez

Thanks, Pimorez… and ofcourse happy new year to you too and to all members here.

I realize that when i go to the online stats in my program after manually pulsing by ctr-alt-p…my pulses are in the stats… (like the picture above). I tried this several times…

But…at the website when i go to my Profile in the left userprofile and click on “Your Stats” it is saying, Windlady never pulsed.

Do i have to give a mark at the WebApi-XML-settings in my profile?? COuld that be the problem?

Now i know that the picture i showed is really my stats in my group, according to the ID-number that is also showed in the program at my pc.

But also strange is that my groupmembers cannot see me as a member of their group, I am not in the list…and i also donot se myself in it. Is that also normal?

maybe someone else can tell me more?? As they say if you have problems, put it in the forum…but to whom do i need to refer about these probs??? maybe there is something wrong in the administration???

I wait untill the next reply…and at least as far as i can see that my pulses will be counted at the groups-stats.

Nice day everyone

Questions:

1. What does your Whatpulse client say your UserID is? (Right-click the tray icon → Account → Your Account Info…"
    It should be a 6 or 7 digit number, I would guess.

2. What is your username supposed to be? And did you ever change it at any point?

3. Which team are you in?

My ID is 224927 and a member of Eenstapjeverder.nl and also with the same username as here, Windlady of maybe without a capital, not sure

Actually i am a new member and i changed nothing, only made a new profile later on for my other pc, but that is not installed yet…but from the beginning it was not working on the website.

Also strange is that the icon in the bar keeps being green (since now), like it is sending all the time, it is not changing in a black W.
Sometimes i also get a screenmessage, but i cannot remember it as it is strange english for me, because i am dutch, but next time, i will send it overhere, it seems to me that the line could be too busy or something else.

I hope you can help my team, but it seems that my stats are included there, because i see changes all the time in those stats, our group is not so big. Less then 10 people or …if not, i cannot see the others, i see just 4 ones.

After the error message i edited this post:
I just found out that one of the messages is : “Invalid token” after trying to pulse manually…i push Ctr-Alt…still without P and already comes that message… Before i closed whatpulse and opened it again…but still the green circle stays in the right-bottom bar

greeetz, Windlady

Right, more people here are dutch :stuck_out_tongue:

But you need to request a new token, you do that by right clicking on the ‘W’ of WhatPulse, then click ‘Request new token’. After you’ve done that, your keys you had to pulse are gone, all the other keys you’ve allready pulsed are still there :wink:
You probably need to log out and log in after you requested a new token. I’m not sure about that, but i’m sure that you need to request a new token.

Pimorez

what is the token anyways?

It’s a heavily encrypted file storing your user data, key/click count and mouse distance and a few other tidbits.

It’s one of the helpful cheat-reducing parts of the programme and also stops it relying on the registry like previous versions.

[quote=windlady]Now i know that the picture i showed is really my stats in my group, according to the ID-number that is also showed in the program at my pc.

But also strange is that my groupmembers cannot see me as a member of their group, I am not in the list…and i also donot se myself in it. Is that also normal?[/quote]

What you attached is a user profile, not a team profile.

I see your IP logging in as the account ‘Eenstapjeverder.nl’ - if you want your data stored under the account ‘windlady’ - you need to login to the client with that account.

Thanks for this answer, it is working now for a few days…there was a kind of misunderstanding because our founder gave us printscreens of the installation and so on…and i misinterpreted it and gave in the same names that was shown on the picture…but…my work is registerd anyway, and …even if my pulses from the beginning were not under my name, it is in the group-stat…and that counts.

good luck with this site…and will do what i can to make this competition funny.