Pulse! not working, nothing happens

Hi,
When I click Pulse! on my work laptop it is not working anymore.
It’s been a very long time since I pulsed on this laptop (±5months), it worked fine before.

When I click Pulse, nothing happens, anyone knows if this is solvable or will I lose my biggest stack ever?
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Joachim

Hi Joachim, it’s likely that you’ve got the option “Work offline” enabled, which prevents the client from sending anything to the website, including pulses. If you hover over the Pulse button, it should say that - if it’s the case.

Hi Martijn,
Unfortunately that’s not the case! I don’t get a notification when I try to pulse, there is just nothing that happens
Looks like I will lose my 2.5 million keys?

Joachim

Hi,

In that case, I really think you’ll have work offline enabled. Did you look at that setting and hover over the pulse button to see what it says?

Hey Martijn, thanks for following up and sorry for the late reply!
Yes nothing happens when I hover over Pulse
If I click on it - it says Pulsing for a second but nothing happens:

Work offline is not enabled - I tried enabling and disabling just now and nothing changes.

I will probably lose my 2.8mio keys?

I need more information about your setup before I can say something definitively…Which computer is it? What WhatPulse version is this? Is there anything in the log file ( found in About Data Files | WhatPulse Help Center ) about the pulse?