Problem with pulse logs and key frequencies

ok, so I’m using 1.6.2.1 and am using Windows Vista as an OS on my laptop.

Whenever I look at my pulse log it’s always empty even after I just pulse. When I press "Empty log it gives me an error and shuts down Whatpulse

Key frequencies work normally till I log out of windows or close and restart whatpuls and it all starts back at 0 I have the check mark over the keep record of keystroke frequencies. I don’t know what’s wrong, I’m thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling.

alright I had to reinstall it a few times cause it’s a baselard but I was able to get them both to work

Weird :\ I can’t remember whether it’s in 1.6.5 or 1.6.2.1, but in one of them all files get written to appdata so if it’s trying to write them to program files, that’s probably why it’s screwing up. Can you remember what the error was that killed wp?

no it just said “whatpulse has stopped working” and did the trying to figure out what it was and then just sat there. the first time I let it sit for at least 15 minutes before i pressed cancel

Oh alright… weird…

well it stopped with the pulse log, it’s not like I really rely on it, I just enjoy looking at the logs I’ve done cause the site does only 10, and I think it just might be a stupid Vista bug or something cause I don’t ahve that problem with my PC which is XP

So it’s still happening?

If it is, I’ll install Vista again and see if I can figure out what’s wrong. I only did very basic testing on Vista when I released 1.6.2/1.6.2.1, so I’ll do it properly if I need to. :wink:

yeah it started happening again :frowning: including the key frequencies ; ;

ty, they are coming out with Windows 7 very soon too btw and apparently that’s superior to vista i hope

Yeah, looks like it will be. I’ll probably be getting it by years out, I’m hoping it’s really a lot better than XP and Vista 'cause XP is boring me with its crap now.

Don’t worry about that, it’s miles better than XP and Vista. I think it’s defiantly a winner.