Person Above you thread

ther person above is probably a “Lost” Fan?

the person above me is wrong

the person above him’s name is derived from an old gaming clan he used to run before he went broke

The person above likes Nirvana.

The person above me has a all-text sig.

the person above me’s name is five years old

The person above me is incorrect with their statement I don’t know how to spell melee.

My screenname is an odd hangover from a few old forums ago that came about as a typo which I decided to keep along the way.

The person above me explained their name.

The person above me, is me.

(Okay, somebody had to do it!!)

The person above me is a shameless double-poster! ban him! :o

(j/k) :razz:

The person above me used 2 emoticons in his post.

Aaand, the person above me used none.

the person above me thinks he’s “1337”

The person above me is not the person below me.

The person above me is the person above me :razz:

I think we’re getting alittle shameless with our responses :roll:

i dont know the person above me :stuck_out_tongue:
im newbie

The person above me is a newbie. Yay, a noobie!!! :razz:

the person above me is allways ready to point out the obvious and is often a monkey

The person above me needs to explain what he means by “monkey”

A monkey is any member of two of the three groupings of simian primates. These two groupings are the New World and Old World monkeys of which together there are nearly 200 species. Because of their similarity to monkeys, apes such as chimpanzees and gibbons are sometimes incorrectly called monkeys. Also, a few monkey species have the word “ape” in their common name. Because they are not a single coherent group, monkeys do not have any important characteristics that they all share and are not shared with the remaining group of simians, the apes.

Monkeys range in size from the Pygmy Marmoset, at 10 cm (4 inch) long (plus tail) and 120 g (4 oz) in weight to the male Mandrill, almost 1 metre (3 ft) long and weighing 35 kg (75 lb). Some are arboreal (living in trees), some live on the savanna; diets differ among the various species but may contain any of the following: fruit, leaves, seeds, nuts, flowers, insects, spiders, eggs and small animals.

Some characteristics are shared among the groups; most New World monkey have prehensile tails while Old World monkeys do not; some have trichromatic colour vision like that of humans, others are dichromats or monochromats. Although both the new and old world monkeys, like the apes, have forward facing eyes, the faces of Old World and New World monkeys look very different though again, each group shares some features such as the types of noses, cheeks and rumps. To understand the monkeys, therefore, it is necessary to study the characteristics of the different groups individually.

The person above me is a smartass. :razz: