Person Above you thread

ok this can help a little in the GD and is kinda fun and will help get some keys in :stuck_out_tongue: say something you know about the person who posted last. It can get challanging with someone you don’t know but it is also a good way to find some stuff about other people if others know them and so on. anyway. i can’t say anything atm since this is the first post. anyway have at it :slight_smile:

The person above me clearly has too much time on his hands and is definately looking for ways to rack up his postcount.
I also see he likes to describe small things as ‘Describe the person above you’, in many words. This can either be because he’s just a typomaniac, or he has some sort of political job in which it’s common sense to use many words for small things.
He also likes to point out the obvious things in life, as I see by his sig which states “Death is an end result given to you at birth”, which is a rather obvious thing infact.
He also likes to communicate with people a lot, as he’s using ICQ, MSN, YIM and AIM, which is even more than I use.

So, like this? :wink:

The person above is very long-winded in posts.

the person above is very critical of others, maybe a little insecure

the person above is a Whatpulse Tester

LOL

The person above me lives in portagaul

[QUOTE=eXoR]The person above me clearly has too much time on his hands and is definately looking for ways to rack up his postcount.
I also see he likes to describe small things as ‘Describe the person above you’, in many words. This can either be because he’s just a typomaniac, or he has some sort of political job in which it’s common sense to use many words for small things.
He also likes to point out the obvious things in life, as I see by his sig which states “Death is an end result given to you at birth”, which is a rather obvious thing infact.
He also likes to communicate with people a lot, as he’s using ICQ, MSN, YIM and AIM, which is even more than I use.

So, like this? ;)[/quote]
wow… you got me all wrong XD 1 i am female 2 yeah i have too much time on my hands. and why not rack up my post count? 3 i am not a typomaniac and i am DEFINATELY not in polotics. 4 yes i do. and that quote is a good one because some people don’t understand it. 5. meh my messangers don’t have many people… i don’t know hwy i use them no one talks to me XD. that doesnt mean i use them all at the same time or all of them at all. just means i have them.

The person above analysed eXoR’s post far too much :wink:

The person above me is a WhatPulse Tester!

The person above is running an AthlonXP 2000+ throws up on person below

Enjoy :wink:

The person above me put quite abit of work into making these new signatures that we use! He also wishes he had an Athlon chip something like my Athlon 64 3200+

The person above me has the same proc as me :slight_smile:

(//edit: which person above me?)

The person above me has started a new page, but the person on the bottom of the previous page is still the person above him. :wink:

The person above me finally saw the light and idles on IRC pretty much now :smiley:

The person above me is a noob.

~Century0

the person above me is a loyal user of whatpulse since august 6 2004

The person above me is a WhatPulse tester.

~Century0

The person above me is a copout poster :razz:

The person above may be alive, but probably isn’t.

The person above me thinks I am a zombie? :wink:

The person above likes to crap posts…