New forum errors

Sorz if I’ve missed a thread, but couldn’t find a place. +1 on forums errors, new registration, attached.

Where did you even find the register link? It’s supposed to be hidden, a long with the login links. :wink:

Should be fixed! (and redirecting to the main website)

Registration is displayed when clicking on NEW THREAD, the login screen has got the link at the bottom, Need to register? […]

However, when regging the new account, email confirmation displays this page right away (even on the first go):

[quote]Activate Account

Something went wrong, this link is no longer valid! Please check that you did not visit this page twice.[/quote]

And also, that login screen won’t let me get in (bc probably the new account isn’t verified)

Edit: uh, seems that I’m able to post with it (reply loads fine) so idk.

Also clicking at the bottom on:Mark All Forums Readshows:[quote]Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.[/quote]

Edit: Selecting Log Out from the bottom also brings up:

Both have been fixed.

Just to clarify; any registration/login/logout function in the forums are supposed to be disabled and redirecting to functions of the main website. Validating/registering doesn’t work by design.

Another one, image attached. I realize that Firefox is getting stuck, or actually not redirecting, because of the local configuration - most probably due to NoScript from the looks of it - but, on top of that (the real problem is that) Firefox isn’t asking me to remember the password… It seems that you have disabled / not enabled that function, with the new login(s).
[attachment=136]

Would you be willing to enable it / put it back?.. And if not, what would be the reason, pls? :slight_smile:

PS.
Just clicked on ‘Quick Edit’ and it seems that only ‘Full Edit’ is working, for the forum posts??
[color=gray]PPS.
Login and password removed from the screenshot, as not to show the length of it. =)[/color]

Firefox is offering to remember the password now (since a while back), thank you.

:slight_smile:

Best part is, there were no changes there.