Most Used Key

I think he means you can customize the settings to set which key you want to use to pick up an item, so it’s not necessarily the Z key.

My most used key by almost double everything else is space. I’m proud, backspace is fifth. Oh, and, woot, 462k total keys!

Damn, that sucks. We lost power and I lost everything.

You should make a backup of your HD every so many weeks, will never have problems that way.

One way to help things out is to have a battery backup, then tell your computer to automatically shut down if it uses the battery. My bookstore has one like that, and the battery lasts ~30 seconds. :s

WOW! My top keys seem to be different.

Top 10:

3,486 Right
1,430 Enter
1,210 Delete
1,146 Down
1,023 Up
772 Left ctrl
695 Left
568 C
535 Left shift
349 6

it looks like you are a gamer and not a talker :stuck_out_tongue:

this is all i have because i had to keep installing over and over again… ; ;

That’s easyer than that picture of a keyboard… (I think)

I find key frequencies fascinating. :slight_smile:

80,580 Space
47,217 E
43,375 A
39,128 O
36,601 T
33,660 S
32,825 Backspace
32,262 Right shift
29,017 I
28,993 N
25,726 R
25,136 Enter

I do too, i just wish i could have ALL my key frequencies cause of reformatting and reinstalling whatpulse etc

Yay for custom windows skins!

i107.photobucket[dot]com/albums/m304/grif3922/keyfrequencies.jpg

I’d just keep a copy of your keyfreq.bin file. When you install a new copy of whatpulse, just paste the old one ontop of the new one. Hypothetically speaking, there should be no reason for cheat prevention on that file, so it should work.

even so, the thing is i lost my book as well as my photoes and music cause i had to reformat or keep a trojan to infect my computer, i couldn’t make copies of anything cause my burner is all burned out ; ;

Sad! Oof, I think we need to find good antivirus and antispyware software for you!

yeah my best firend did but that was after i got spyware, and ad ware on my computer and it wouldn’t come off even with them so i just reformatted so it wouldn’t hurt my computer any more than it has, It’s fun wiping bad things with a few clicks of a button… bad though cause i lost most everything ; ;

I’m paranoid of losing my files, even though I have only 400 songs. But most of them are downloaded and I have dial up, so, you can see why.

Bahha I feel like posting mine again.

Space: 145,613
E: 69,760
O: 62,841
A: 60,303
T: 59,526

wow it hasn’t been too long and it’s grown drastically!

Mine will probably W A S D C V F E Q, Space, Ctrl and any other common FPS keys :smiley:

If it didn’t lag up my game on my crappy computer I would have a lot more keys, mainly arrow and right CTRL. And maybe more space ones.

whatpulse hasn’t lagged anything what so ever on my computer O.o