Local account is jibberish

This morning I saw a new icon in my systray and I saw that somethings wrong with whatpulse. There was a strange error displayed on my desktop so I looked into the settings and found nothing wrong. But when I looked in the local account there was a lot of jibberish in those fields I’ve got a screenshot of these settings but as I haven’t got 15 posts yet I’m not allowed to share this screenshot here.

This is now my account name:
ô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯

And this is now my computer name:
ô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4’Z ú¾É¯

I don’t know if the password has also changed because there are a lot of *******'s there. My email and id still are correct.

Can someone please tell me what’s happened? I normally have no problems what so ever, after 2 wrong tokens this year.

I run win7 64bit and have client beta4.

Log off your local profile and upgrade to the final version of 1.7 which was released today.

Chances are this won’t happen again, but if it does, please report it on the bug tracker at http://redmine.whatpulse.org/projects/show/windows/