Is WhatPulse still going strong?

I know a lot of people are using the software, but I am seeing a bit of a decline on the website.

Is there anything we can do to make it better? Maybe some minor changes to the design or something to get things a bit more modernised?

I have wrote an article about WhatPulse here:

http://www.ashleypearson.net/track-your-keystrokes-and-mouseclicks-with-whatpulse/

This should help bring in a bit of traffic, but I want to help bring in even more. By using my Referal link, it will be easy to see how many people are actually registering. At least traffic means some kind of interest.

Please let me know if there are future advancements like a new version of WhatPulse coming etc? Is BobL still developing?

If you need some advertising done, I am happy to do it for free in return for a link exchange? My site is growing incredibly fast and I would be happy to advertise a software I have used now for 31 months.

I just got friends to use it, then made sure to add a signature image to all my forums, and do it in such a way that clicking on it would take you to my team’s page. Now, I suppose you could link it to a referral link. (I’ve never used the referrals yet, so I don’t know how they work).

Aside from that, stay active in the forums. Active forums are generally a sign of an active project.

Yeh I did a few referrals, and had it as my sig on gaming forums and Gaia for a while, but then I didnt go on them as much. I can keep some more links coming etc.

As far as I know, a new version is still in development. I have not heard anything lately however due to myself being so busy with college.

~Century0

yeh Ive been busy myself. I remember a lot of talk about 1.7 and how 2.0 would be a completely new version of WhatPulse. I understand the work involved, but it would bring back a lot of people and make WhatPulse bigger than ever.

[quote=Xtr3me]I know a lot of people are using the software, but I am seeing a bit of a decline on the website.

Is there anything we can do to make it better? Maybe some minor changes to the design or something to get things a bit more modernised?

I have wrote an article about WhatPulse here:

http://www.ashleypearson.net/track-your-keystrokes-and-mouseclicks-with-whatpulse/

This should help bring in a bit of traffic, but I want to help bring in even more. By using my Referal link, it will be easy to see how many people are actually registering. At least traffic means some kind of interest.

Please let me know if there are future advancements like a new version of WhatPulse coming etc? Is BobL still developing?

If you need some advertising done, I am happy to do it for free in return for a link exchange? My site is growing incredibly fast and I would be happy to advertise a software I have used now for 31 months.[/quote]

Ashley and I recently had a conversation about this exact thing pretty much :smiley: There have been MANY suggestions to improve the website, dozens of ways to make it bigger and better are in the queue There can never be too many :stuck_out_tongue: So keep those ideeas coming!! Give me everything ya got as I told ya before :smiley:

As to the title of the thread, I would say WhatPulse is just as strong as it’s always been, a lot more people are involved in the background helping out, making contributions, new blood is always good :smiley: And I predict A LOT of growth heading into future versions as the clients/website/US evolve nods

Ashley, shoot me a msg sometime on FB!

I agree. There’s a LOT of work going on with WhatPulse, even if it may not always be apparent. However, I do think the forums could use a bit of activity. Hopefully anything that gets changed, will empower users to bring more people to the WhatPulse project, and help the website, project, and forums grow.

That’s what I would love to see as well, that’s the goal! :smiley:

[quote=Xtr3me]Is WhatPulse still going strong?[/quote]Don’t know nuttin’, about nuttin’, but I made it under 10k for teh 1st time. w00t! :P:P:D

hope so…hope it could become stronger and stronger.

Btw., just noticed:

[quote=Xtr3me]http://www.ashleypearson.net/track-your-keystrokes-and-mouseclicks-with-whatpulse/[/quote]is 404.

I still actively use it but I’m not all that involved in the community anymore.

Still have a some what decent mIRC script for it if anyone wants it. GitHub → WhatPulse Script [/Self advertisement]