Invalid token

Hi I have missed 2M ketstrokes and wonder if i can get em back.
my account id: 158439 (Hakariaki)

In the beggining of the year i changed my motherboard resulting i got a message invalid token when trying to pulse. at that time i had 200-300k keys pressed and thought i fix it later. And time went on and today it was up to 1,9-2M keys pressed and about 800k mouse clicks. i tried to somehow keep those and get em to pulse with resulting in i lost em all.
Is there any way i can get em back to my stats?
This user last sent a pulse to this server on 2007-12-18 00:49:56
Thanks for all help i can get.

Don’t think you’ll be able to get them back I’m afriad, unfortuantly there isn’t any proof (unless you have some) so it’s unlikely. For future reference try and pulse more often or set it to pulse automatically every 10,000 keys or somthing - at least that way you won’t loose too many if somthing goes wrong.

It might be possible to change the hardware back and try pulsing again - though I don’t think I’d make major hardware changes without first pulsing. That, and I don’t think I’d ever let myself rack up that many keystrokes and risk losing them.

I’ve got the same problem, and i put pulse every 10,000keys and 10,000clicks, but I always get the message “Invalid Token” (On this computer). It works fine on my other computer. I just got the message “Invalid Token” as I tried to pulse from this computer… Is there anybody that knows what to do?

What operating system is it? If it’s vista it could be somthig to do with UAC? (Wild guesse)

I actually have the same problem. I use XP. Two weeks ago I found out about whatpulse. It worked just fine for the entire week (was @mom then). After that I went to my dad for a week, installed whatpulse there (also XP). Worked fine yet again. Now i’m back @mom and I keep getting the “Invalid Token” Error no matter what.

I don’t know if it has something to do with the amount whatsoever, although I doubt it. Just in case:
cant post URL’s yet

[quote=Joey.nsz]I actually have the same problem. I use XP. Two weeks ago I found out about whatpulse. It worked just fine for the entire week (was @mom then). After that I went to my dad for a week, installed whatpulse there (also XP). Worked fine yet again. Now i’m back @mom and I keep getting the “Invalid Token” Error no matter what.

I don’t know if it has something to do with the amount whatsoever, although I doubt it. Just in case:
cant post URL’s yet[/quote]

I’m running windows XP.
Yesterday i found out what the problem was by searching old threads, it seems to be like this: You may only use ONE computer for each Whatpulse profile. That’s the problem. I don’t really know how to “use” the new profile, but try pressing the “request new token” button and make a new profile. (Could anyone explain how to change account?)

ah I see, but I will lose 100k clicks and 150k keys, and 3miles :frowning:

Thanks the problem is solved though. :smiley: thanks a bunch

[quote=wfps_105]I’m running windows XP.
Yesterday i found out what the problem was by searching old threads, it seems to be like this: You may only use ONE computer for each Whatpulse profile. That’s the problem. I don’t really know how to “use” the new profile, but try pressing the “request new token” button and make a new profile. (Could anyone explain how to change account?)[/quote]

Oh shit - so i just lost all my data because i use two computers.

I have a work PC and a Home PC.

That sucks.

Terpsichore

actually thats wrong.

I requested new token and it keeps updating the same profile.

Cool.

Laguna Heights Condos Pattaya

I hope anyway.

Colorado medical marijuana

[quote=wfps_105]I’m running windows XP.
Yesterday i found out what the problem was by searching old threads, it seems to be like this: You may only use ONE computer for each Whatpulse profile. That’s the problem. I don’t really know how to “use” the new profile, but try pressing the “request new token” button and make a new profile. (Could anyone explain how to change account?)[/quote]

Wait… nobody replied to this? Shoot…

Okay - lemme use my account as an example. X-Kal is my account, and my profiles are Mjolnir and Megingjard. Mjolnir is for one computer, Megingjard is for another. When I “use” the profiles… I’ll open Whatpulse on my laptop, log in with X-Kal, Mjolnir, then my password. On another computer, it’s X-Kal, Megingjard, then my password. If I had a third, I’d make a new one.

So…

http://whatpulse.org/my/pulse-profiles/ - add pulse profiles there.