Goldberg56 Key Count

I am wondering how can one have 250,000 key counts every 24 hours?
Goldberg56, number one on the key input rank list, can press key that many times? Does he have a machine that presses keys all day and night like those people who cheat fitbit by putting fitbit on a machine that mimic a person walking? Or does he have a computer being used by multiple people at the same time? Is this even possible?

What do you think and how do you reckon he does it?

I don’t know how he’s cheating but he’s been doing it for years and the admins won’t do anything about it.

Honestly, I think the admins just don’t really care about WhatsApp anymore, nothing seems to get done lately :frowning:

Should we try to get admins’ attention? How many cheaters are there and how can they prove someone is cheating?
[hr]

Should we try to get admins’ attention? How many cheaters are there and how can they prove someone is cheating?

Seems like he’s gone now, so kudos to the admins for that.

There’s not much proof to provide other than blatant pulses of extremely high key/clicks, which is probably why the admins are hesitant to ban without any real ‘proof’, however there are a lot of blatant cheaters in the clicks leaderboard. As for the keys leaderboard, cheaters have been handled multiple times in the past so its somewhat clean. Don’t know about the download/upload leaderboards.