Averge Keys Mayhem

Ok i recently just got a laptop and i have been pulsing from their recently, but today i pulsed from the pc and the lappy at nearly the same time and its buggered my average keys and clicks up.

Will i get seen as cheating??

but now there seems to be another error i pulsed 5000 keys like 6 times in 5 minutes, i assume i didn’t i have been a member here a while and i am active on the forums, i am against cheats, so can someone look into fixing my account?

There we a problem puling on my lappy at that time, the wireless internet was not working correctly and whatpulse couldn’t connect to the server, but this error has caused my comp to repulse 5000 keys continuously

http://whatpulse.org/stats/users/236088/

Thanks Beardie

[quote=Beardie27]Ok i recently just got a laptop and i have been pulsing from their recently, but today i pulsed from the pc and the lappy at nearly the same time and its buggered my average keys and clicks up.

Will i get seen as cheating??

but now there seems to be another error i pulsed 5000 keys like 6 times in 5 minutes, i assume i didn’t i have been a member here a while and i am active on the forums, i am against cheats, so can someone look into fixing my account?

There we a problem puling on my lappy at that time, the wireless internet was not working correctly and whatpulse couldn’t connect to the server, but this error has caused my comp to repulse 5000 keys continuously

http://whatpulse.org/stats/users/236088/

Thanks Beardie[/quote]

I don’t see anything wrong at the moment, but I’ll keep an eye on it.

~Century0

Well your right, but did you look at my pulses at the bottom. I post 15000 keys in 30 seconds and the average keys for them pulses are like 12000 per sec, if there is nothing wrong there i don;t get it?

It’s pulses 2, 3, 4, and 5 that he’s talking about.

And you should be fine, I’ve noticed other people having that problem when pulsing from multiple profiles as well.

ok its just the system buggered up and pulse the same pulse like 4 times in 1 minute, now both the laptop and pc are pulsing fine.

[quote=Shawn]It’s pulses 2, 3, 4, and 5 that he’s talking about.

And you should be fine, I’ve noticed other people having that problem when pulsing from multiple profiles as well.[/quote]

AdminCP Failure right there. :stuck_out_tongue:

~Century0