Why isn't it letting me pulse?

For some reason whenever I click “Pulse Now!” it says that Account Ljispopular or Profile Ljispopular not found. Anyone know how to fix it?

Nobody knows why?

I have the same problem:-o

What version of Whatpulse are you using?
Which operating system are you running?
Can you log into the website?
Have you ever been able to pulse before?
Have you tried logging out and then logging in again? (*I think this will remove all keys/clicks counted - so this should be a last resort!!)

We’ll try to help, but we’re gonna need some additional information from you guys!

I haven’t logged out yet, but I have logged into the website. I run a xp and I’m using the newest version of whatpulse. Also I have been able to pulse befeor

Strange, how many key/mouse clicks do you have at the moment? If it’s not many then you could always try logging out and logging back in again (will loose all clicks/keys). If you have built up a number of key/mouse clicks then you can always backup your WhatPulse.wpw file (C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\WhatPulse) and then log out and in again (then restore your WhatPulse.wpw file).

No garentee that it will work or that you’re keys will still be intact even if you do backup your WhatPulse.wpw file!!

It appears you have edited your Computer, as there is no Computer named ‘Ljispopular’ on your profile. Rename your Computer back, then pulse, use Account → Logoff Profile, name your Computer laptop again and start WhatPulse again to login with your new Computer name.

[quote=c-smith]If you have built up a number of key/mouse clicks then you can always backup your WhatPulse.wpw file (C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Application Data\WhatPulse) and then log out and in again (then restore your WhatPulse.wpw file).

No garentee that it will work or that you’re keys will still be intact even if you do backup your WhatPulse.wpw file!![/quote]

That won’t work; it is complaining about his username or computer name. Those are stored in the .wpw.

Fair enough, didn’t really know what else to suggest to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

It asked me to login again, oh well. But its better to be able to pulse than not being able to pulse at all I guess