WhatPulse won't detect my Computer Name

Version: 1.7.1
Username: carolcat
Operating System: Windows 7, 64-bit
(I’m currently unable to login to my WhatPulse account so I hope this is enough information)

Earlier today the power at my house went out. When it came back, I started my computer back up and decided to go ahead and pulse. It gave me an error message, saying that my savefile was corrupt and to reset my local settings. I went ahead and uninstalled and then reinstalled, as mentioned by X-Kal in another thread (that I currently can’t link to, but oh well).

Upon running WhatPulse after the reinstall, it prompted me to login to my account. I entered in what I’m pretty sure is still my correct info, but upon pressing “Check for Computer Names”, nothing comes up. A look in the debug.log tells me that I’ve entered in an incorrect password, but I’m pretty sure it’s the correct one.

I’m not sure if this has something to do with me resetting my password earlier today, but I tried the new password I was issued and that didn’t work.

I would’ve felt more comfortable sending a message to one of the admins about this issue but I’m new to these forums so I’ll just leave this here in hopes that someone might be able to help me out.

Sorry for the double post, but I fixed the issue myself. If an admin could close this topic for me, that would be great :slight_smile:

Yay! I’m glad everything worked! I’ll close the thread, now. If things act up again, don’t hesitate to start up a new one!