WhatPulse on Reddit

Whatpulse is now on Reddit! Technically it had been there before, but it was very inactive. The reddit now counts with about six or so users and I’d encourage everyone who has a Reddit account to join in and post links and talk about the WhatPulse program.

Also, to people such as PinkFloyd: I hope you can sign up to the website or follow it at least, and I’d encourage you to post links to all the Facebook groups by nationality you have created. Unfortunately, you have locked that thread, so I couldn’t post it there.

Anyway, I hope you can all check out the Reddit of WhatPulse and give the link out to your friends, coworkers and family! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is part of WhatPulse’s approach to social networking websites! So far we have Facebook, Twitter and Reddit (not sure about others). The masses ought to know of WhatPulse!

[quote=Jaume]Whatpulse is now on Reddit! Technically it had been there before, but it was very inactive. The reddit now counts with about six or so users and I’d encourage everyone who has a Reddit account to join in and post links and talk about the WhatPulse program.

Also, to people such as PinkFloyd: I hope you can sign up to the website or follow it at least, and I’d encourage you to post links to all the Facebook groups by nationality you have created. Unfortunately, you have locked that thread, so I couldn’t post it there.

Anyway, I hope you can all check out the Reddit of WhatPulse and give the link out to your friends, coworkers and family! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is part of WhatPulse’s approach to social networking websites! So far we have Facebook, Twitter and Reddit (not sure about others). The masses ought to know of WhatPulse![/quote]

Hey Jaume :smiley: Just now read this soooo, I will definitely check it out! And I spose i’ll unlock that thread for now nods So, feel free to post away in there

sticky sticks the sticky thread

WhatPulse has had a total of 2,874 new Signups so far this month, this is our highest One month Total since January of 2006!!!

I think it’s safe to say this is due to the WhatPulse related article that hit the front page of Reddit not long ago! :smiley:

So, just thought i’d say yea, THANK YOU REDDIT! ;D

Signups Update Make this month 3,308 and counting so far, that is the highest one month total since May of 2005 now :slight_smile: And the month isn’t over yet! :wink:

Once again, thank you all !@# Keep spreading the word and keep those referrals comin :smiley:

That is a great achievement! I hope you also start entering Pinterest for your social marketing efforts. It would really bring a lot more people to this site once they see an active Pinterest poster with really interesting images!