WhatPulse not counting clicks while/after playing games

Hey,

I use WhatPulse v1.6.2.1 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and it works fine - I have it running with admin privileges and in the Windows XP SP2 compatible mode) - but when I’m playing a game in fullscreen, it doesn’t count clicks anymore and I have to manually restart the program. Is this a security issue with Windows? Is there any solution?

It’s a known bug and it’s not just because of games. The keyhook drops randomly when the CPU usage is too high in W7, I don’t know why but I’ll try and have it fixed by 1.7.

Has there been any update on this yet? My Whatpulse is stopping recording a few times a day now and it’s really annoying =[

Well 1.7 beta isn’t due 'til Christmas, so not really. :stuck_out_tongue:

No chance of a small update to just fix this problem?

@MattC: Stop anoying bobL xD he has a Life and this Problem is really a Problem that can’t get fixxed in one Day.
Learn C++ and about UAC if you won’t beliefe that this isn’t something easy.

Well, i wait for an Update since Months, so please do not ask till the next Update arrives.
It would just end up in another closed Thread.

[quote=GottZ]@MattC: Stop anoying bobL xD he has a Life and this Problem is really a Problem that can’t get fixxed in one Day.
Learn C++ and about UAC if you won’t beliefe that this isn’t something easy.

Well, i wait for an Update since Months, so please do not ask till the next Update arrives.
It would just end up in another closed Thread.[/quote]

Wasn’t trying to annoy him, I just assumed he had it fixed already for the next version and could throw it into this version before releasing the new one. It’s fine though I can live with missing some keys/clicks logged for a few more weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I still don’t know why it’s doing it :stuck_out_tongue: But hey, time will tell!

Alrite :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been force running the program as Vista instead of W7 and it’s been fine so far, but it’s only been a few hours so I’ll see how it holds :stuck_out_tongue:

I discovered that this is not entirely true. I’m doing some distributed computing (like SETI@Home), and when I’m afk there’s the CPU load is always 100%, but when I come back, most time WhatPulse still works.

Of course it’s entirely true. I said it’s ‘random’. :wink: