Whatpulse no longer automaticly signs in?

Gday,

Ever since some update my whatpulse doesn’t automaticly log me in after i.e. rebooting my computer or pulling it out of sleep. This basicly makes me lose my keys and clicks and things everyday.

What do you mean with “log me in” - does it not start with your OS, or do you need to login when it starts? And what OS are you running? What client version are you running?

Windows 7, running the latest update (2.2.1), doesn’t login after reboot or client-crash.

What do you mean with “it doesn’t login” ? Does the client not start, or does it give you a login screen?

Gives the login screen. Thus, doesn’t login.

The only reason why it would do that if it doesn’t have permissions to write to the save file. If it doesn’t have those permissions, it will complain inside the app.log in the data directory.

That directory can either be found via the ‘Open datadir’ button on the advanced settings button, or here: http://whatpulse.org/kb/content/2/6/en/data-files.html

How doesn’t it have the permission if Whatpulse is running as administrator?

Windows can be weird. Have you checked the log?

22-09-2013 14:23:14.352 DEBUG Encrypted file: “F:/Users/xxxxx/AppData/Local/WhatPulse/whatpulse.wpw”
22-09-2013 14:23:14.352 DEBUG Unable to open savefile
22-09-2013 14:23:14.352 WARN Failed to load ’ “F:/Users/xxxxx/AppData/Local/WhatPulse/whatpulse.wpw” ’ - trying backup file
22-09-2013 14:23:14.352 DEBUG Unable to open savefile

I also renamed the complete folder, so Whatpulse would generate a new set of files. Didn’t help, nothing changed.