Whatpulse gives weirdest error

Hi,

WHen i use whatpulse at work it justs works as normal, but at home i get this error (See attachment)

what could cause this?

Thanks,

Quaze

EDIT:
Use WIndows 7 x64

Ill give more info when needed

You need to log off your account and log back in. You will lose any keys and clicks you have accumulated.

~Century0

What happened before you got this error? Did your computer crash, did you upgrade WP client?

I’ve gotten this a few times as well, I believe they started after a hard reset of my computer from an unknown cause.

SO i got this error message again

Log:

[2010/09/25 15:25:53] SERVER - Account ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ or profile ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ not found! [2010/09/26 02:33:51] SERVER - Requesting latest client version [2010/09/26 14:20:37] SERVER - Requesting latest client version [2010/09/27 13:59:08] SERVER - Account ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ or profile ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ not found! [2010/09/27 14:36:34] SERVER - Account ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ or profile ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ not found! [2010/09/28 01:19:43] SERVER - Requesting latest client version [2010/09/28 10:38:52] SERVER - Account ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ or profile ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ not found! [2010/09/28 10:39:11] SERVER - Account ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ or profile ô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ƒô²R¿J¡4'Z ú¾É¯ not found!

Is there no possible way to reset this without losing my keys? Can i backup the xml or soomething so ill have those back when i reattach my account?

I im having currently the same error.Like WTF im loosing 50k clicks because some miss coding or what.I msnd the hole day and now i got this OMGG.How is this fair for us to compete with others if i make much clicks and then ouch error pops in.It’s not fair im telling,not fair.

Insulting the developers will get you nowhere. Remember, this is a project that they spend their own money on, and work on in their spare time.

As for your errors, no, there’s no way to get your keys back. You’ll just have to log out and back in. Also, make sure you’re all using the most recent version of WhatPulse.

Please do not reply again if you’re going to murder the Queen’s English. Failure to communicate properly and efficient leads us to not want to help you.

~Century0

Well, do we know what is causing this problem? I’m not addicted to my clicks or anything, i just find it a bit dissapointing.

Tell me, is there any way i can contribute to making WhatPulse better? Is it open source? what language is it written in? can i help?

It seemed to me that it occured after me getting a BSOD. Could it be something like that?

I’d assume it’s from corrupt data. Also, WhatPulse is a closed source project.

[quote=Quaze]Well, do we know what is causing this problem? I’m not addicted to my clicks or anything, i just find it a bit dissapointing.

Tell me, is there any way i can contribute to making WhatPulse better? Is it open source? what language is it written in? can i help?

It seemed to me that it occured after me getting a BSOD. Could it be something like that?[/quote]

We are closed source, but details about anything you can give us about your computer, including the details or STOP error of the BSOD, would help us immensely in preventing the error in the future. You’re not the only one, but people just do not record data and we can do nothing if you just look at us and say ‘fix it’. Your computer hardware and software can also help in some cases, if you provide us with major programs you run constantly and any odd hardware configuration you may have.

~Century0