WhatPulse doesn't work properly, it won't track my keypresses and mouse activity.

Hello,

I’ve WhatPulse running on my PC for a while right now but it has some problems. The point is that WhatPulse does not record/track my mouse movement and keypresses sometime. I don’t know why and when it won’t track my activity. I disabled WhatPulse fora few weeks because of the problems, but I enabled it again, it still has the same issues. It might be useful to know that it does work once it has been started, but it seems to fail after a while. I’m running a Windows 7 64-bit system btw.

I hope the issue can be fixed, or else the program is pretty much useless for me. But since I’m a developer, I love to see my typing statistics while programming haha.

Thanks in advance,
Tim Visée

Mouse movement has not been in WhatPulse 2, so it makes sense that it doesn’t track it. For the other stuff; run the client as administrator. The next version will have an option to do that automatically.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I will make it run as Administrator, I hope that works. If it won’t, I know where to post the problem haha.

Tim Visée

running as administrator, uninstalling WinPCap, and running whatpulse with the UI minimized (not to tray), pretty much solves all the problems i have with 2.0.4.