What keyboard and mouse do you use? [MAY CONTAIN BIG IMAGES, 56k BEWARE]

Just as the topic says, what kind of keyboard and mouse do you use?

I usually use an Apple aluminium keyboard and a Cyber snipa stinger mouse (lame name… I know :P, but it’s great!)

Today however I found this old IBM Model M keyboard among my other computer trash and have started to use it, it have nice clickety sounds :smiley:

Here’s a short video of me typing a little on it :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMkhakma6VI

So… What do you use to type all your keys in whatpulse?

I have one of those old IBM keyboards too - along with a matching mouse!

I use the apple keyboard that came with my imac. It’s not the new shiny aluminum one but the older white one. My mouse is a really old tatty one, but I love it. It is that old and tatty that the silver paint is coming off in places leaving it see through. It’s got some weird but cool colored lights thing going on inside it as well - a bit like a fibre-optic christmas tree base without the tree on! I saw it a few years ago and loved the idea of it so bought it. I know I need to replace it really, or just get a different one out of my large box of miscellaneous mouses, but I just don’t want to part with it.

I use a Saitek Eclipse II for a keyboard and a Microsoft IME 3.0 (new, used to use an old one though) for a mouse.

~Century0

nice keyboard there century. Mine is just the basic keyboard which is like £3 from Novatech and stuff. They last about a year or so of general usage and are so cheap and I dont have to worry about damaging them as I can just buy another one. Same applies to my mouse. I might truly upgrade my PC soon however and get a nice keyboard and mouse to last a long time.

Thats after I get my Samsung NC10 netbook of course.

[quote=Xtr3me]nice keyboard there century. Mine is just the basic keyboard which is like £3 from Novatech and stuff. They last about a year or so of general usage and are so cheap and I dont have to worry about damaging them as I can just buy another one. Same applies to my mouse. I might truly upgrade my PC soon however and get a nice keyboard and mouse to last a long time.

Thats after I get my Samsung NC10 netbook of course.[/quote]

Ty. It’s been through some abuse if you can’t tell. lmao.

~Century0

Hey century you have the same keyboard as me :smiley: i also have a Wireless Saitek mouse + Saitek gaming headphones. :smiley:

I have a fairly old (1989) prototype keyboard from some weird unknown brand. It never got into mass production, however, the keyboard types absolutely awesome. I’ll try to make a picture later on :slight_smile:

Sounds cool, looking forward to see a pic of it :smiley:

@Century0: … I want that keyboard :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont think anyone wants to see my keybaord as it’s a laptop :stuck_out_tongue: Saving up for a desktop; buying a laptop was probablly one of the bigger mistakes I’ve made, much prefer desktop pc’s :frowning:

My new keyboard:

[quote=Xtr3me]My new keyboard:

[/quote]

Razor keyboard I believe?

~Century0

Jesus Christ people. Never mind 56K, a have broadband and one of thoes images loaded slowly. Scale that shit down :stuck_out_tongue: No need for it to the big! As long as we can see the thing. MS Pain even has a basic scale option if you haven’t got anything else.

When I have nothing to do I will post mine. I have a lot of ‘parts’ scattered about. Hope to clean it up soon though. To put it into perspective. I have a wire-bin thats probbaly a shameful thing to admit. But thats what its come to in this house :-/

nice keyboard pictures well i am using the dell keyboard and apple mouse the apple technology is too good for the webmaster users.

Basic EX100 keyboard/mouse from Logitech, nice enough for my useage :slight_smile: