What computer game are you currently playing?

I love relaxing games like driving and skateboarding games, where you can just roll around without thinking too much about what you’re doing. So running around as a goat is great for me. I’ve clocked up 3 hours so far and got just over half of the achievements, so I’ve still got some more exploring to do. There’s also some maps and things in the Steam workshop to check out later.

Faster Than Light is super addictive and super hard :confused:

With what little time I have for gaming these days I mostly play on Kongregate. : |

But when I get around to it I really want to play through the new Borderlands game and Prototype II. Both of which I purchased and have yet to really play.

Generally any fast paced shooter (in my case usually Payday or Killing Floor) will get me a lot of clicks very fast.

I also play a lot of Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis which are again primarily clicking, but those games are so slow-paced that it doesn’t really add up to anything.

osu!, pretty much turned my overall keyboard heat map into light purple with a bright red ‘x’ and ‘s’ keys :wink:

Mostly Osu! LoL and CS:GO

For me it is mostly COD Black Ops 1, Civ 5, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and the assassin creed games.

Mostly FIFA, ROME TOTAL WAR AND MINECRAFT.

GTA V has recently become my #1 most played game on Steam.

Most likely Geometry Dash (Which can get you a solid number of clicks, the better you are, the more)

If not, minecraft, which is a mix.

How’d you get the banner though?

Old School RuneScape.

Oh yeh.

Recently I have been playing Dwarf Fortress a bit, and Borderlands: The Pre-squeal. Though I don’t have much time these days to play. Hopefully soon all this overtime will dry up and I can be a nerd again. xD

I tried playing Runescape again recently, it is too alien from what it used to be.

Blade and Soul, League of Legends, and CSGO

I’ve gone back to playing Age of Empires II in the last few months.