Week in WhatPulse.

I got an email last week that said “Week in WhatPulse” it was cool it showed what I did in that week. Why don’t I get that anymore? I got that email on the 18th. 9 days ago. Just wondering why I don’t get that email anymore.

Click on My Whatpulse → Profile → Make sure “weekly updates” is checked. Also, verify your email provider does not mark it as spam.

~Century0

It isn’t spam. My Weekly Update is ticked. Can you make sure that it will go through, can you force send one?

Unfortunately, I cannot. Also, the email did have its name changed to “Your Week on WhatPulse”. I will send you an email from my whatpulse.org email to verify that you’re receiving emails from us however.

~Century0

Please look in your spam folder and/or whitelist our sender address. Your weekly update report has been emailed to you:

maillog-20140427:Apr 25 18:55:42 mailer1 postfix/smtp[26372]: E67D917FE99: to=shabakesXXXXXX@gmail.com, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.136.26]:25, delay=0.53, delays=0.01/0/0.07/0.45, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK 1398444942 45si13812945eeh.63 - gsmtp)

Above line means that it was offered to gmail at 18:55 CEST and gmail accepted it.

edit: I’ve received the weekly updates of March 29th, April 4th, 11th and 18th. However I have not received the weekly update of the 25th.

I verified my email account and I did receive my email the week of April 25. Please verify your spam and trash folders. I will make sure with Martijn that your email was sent.

~Century0

Spam folder has no emails with a reference to whatpulse. These are the only emails recieved.

Edit: recieved this weeks email so all is good!

Google stole it.

Seems this issue has possibly come back again.

Had noticed I didn’t receive the weekly report for the Week of 6th June. Waited for this week’s report just to check it wasn’t a one off but also never received the report for this week (13th June)

Last report received was for the week of 30th May

Since you have WhatPulse Premium, you can view an archive of all of the weekly emails that have been sent to you here
I hope that this helps.

Yeah, for some reason it hasn’t processed him. It is updating the ‘last sent’ date though, so I’m trying to figure out where it ignores his account.

At first I thought it was ignoring you for some reason, because your archive also stops on the date you mentioned.

There was a problem with storing the archive report, when the system got your details a certain way. I just fixed that one.

However, you -did- get an email, or it was delivered to the receiving email server anyhow. Not sure if you can tell what the next part means, but it’s basically a bit of log from our servers where it says that your email has been sent successfully.

I checked the numbers, all emails have been sent to users that have the feature enabled, since the feature went live.

Jun 13 15:34:49 mailer2 postfix/smtp[24071]: CDC2C17FA66: to=jammyxxx@xxxxx, relay=aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.136.26]:25, delay=0.53, delays=0.05/0/0.12/0.36, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK 1402666489 l3si1882658wix.100 - gsmtp)

Please check your spam folder and/or whitelist noreply@whatpulse.org.

Shows the archive for today (which I presume is filled with the data from 13th to 15th (today)?) :smiley:

My mistake, I did actually receive the emails they just weren’t sent to my main email. So I presumed they weren’t sent when they were missing from the archive and main email (since the previous weeks were in my main email’s inbox). Whitelisted & marked as important email address so that won’t happen again.

My referals seemed to have stopped coming in, so my premium ran out. Sad times for me. :stuck_out_tongue: