Wacom Tablets/Graphic tablets in general

Just wondering if it would be possible to support graphics tablets in newer releases, I know this might be something for a small number of people but people owning them is on the rise. =]

I’t not a case of Whatpulse NOT supporting them I don’t think, as far as I know Whatpulse just records every click so it should in theory record all devices.

I feel this makes more sense in my head :s

WhatPulse doesn’t record certain things, such as function keys on keyboards, extra mouse buttons and some (not all) tablets, because the more we support the more open WhatPulse becomes to input hacks.

My Wacom tablet works fine, which leads me to believe either you’re using Windows 7 or the newer Wacom tablets input differently and thus WhatPulse doesn’t pick up on it.

[quote=bobL]WhatPulse doesn’t record certain things, such as function keys on keyboards, extra mouse buttons and some (not all) tablets, because the more we support the more open WhatPulse becomes to input hacks.

My Wacom tablet works fine, which leads me to believe either you’re using Windows 7 or the newer Wacom tablets input differently and thus WhatPulse doesn’t pick up on it.[/quote]

I believe I know what it is now, there is a “mouse mode” and a “pen mode”, the second being proportional to the size of the screen and mouse mode not. In mouse mode the DPI seems to be a lot lower but Whatpulse registers it fine.

I have been using Windows 7 but have had no problems and it was the same for Vista too. At least I’ve figured it out now. :slight_smile:

Alright, thanks for letting us know - Glad you got it sorted!