VPN-connection

Hi there!

I’m using WhatPulse for quite a while now and from today on I’ve started to use VPN software because local governments are starting to hunt down the torrenters + popcorn timers. As a matter in fact my WhatPulse shows I’m using 0 internet since I’ve connected to my VPN, which is untrue.

So the possible bug is, whenever connected to VPN, my WhatPulse client stops recording all the internet connections (I’ve tried reinstalling, ain’t changing nothing).

Here’s a screenshot, every now and then it shows 0.5-0.8 kb/s for some reason, that’s why there is some activity on the today:

If someone can assist me on fixing this or if the staff can give any hotfix on this, would be amazing!

Greetings and love,

Ruben
[hr]
In case you need this:

1. Which version of WhatPulse are you running?

1. What is your WhatPulse Username?

Ruben_Koster

1. What Operating System are you using?

Windows 10 X64

1. If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?

Yes

1. What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?

I wish there were

1. What programs were you running when the issue happened?

Since the VPN was turned on

This may or may not work for you, but I’ve found that restarting the WhatPulse client after connecting to the VPN causes counting to work whenever it gets snagged up.

Seems not to work… It’s weird why it doesn’t work…

Is there anyone out there who can help me? (yes its a bump)

What VPN Client are you using?

Tere is no actual client involved. I’m using the regular windows built-in function.

Ahh, okay…