I’m using WhatPulse for quite a while now and from today on I’ve started to use VPN software because local governments are starting to hunt down the torrenters + popcorn timers. As a matter in fact my WhatPulse shows I’m using 0 internet since I’ve connected to my VPN, which is untrue.
So the possible bug is, whenever connected to VPN, my WhatPulse client stops recording all the internet connections (I’ve tried reinstalling, ain’t changing nothing).
Here’s a screenshot, every now and then it shows 0.5-0.8 kb/s for some reason, that’s why there is some activity on the today:
If someone can assist me on fixing this or if the staff can give any hotfix on this, would be amazing!
Greetings and love,
In case you need this:
- Which version of WhatPulse are you running?
- What is your WhatPulse Username?
- What Operating System are you using?
Windows 10 X64
- If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?
- What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?
I wish there were
- What programs were you running when the issue happened?
Since the VPN was turned on