user id help

I found this rather confusing and maybe there’s been an answer on the forums, but none that I’ve found… So my question is my user id (for whatpulse) the one with numbers? or is it the login one on the whatpulse website?
If it’s the one with numbers, I didn’t write it down when I was given it (after I activated my account) and I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

The main reason for this is, that I was looking into referring, and when it mentioned user id, I got confused. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

[quote=zadriel]I found this rather confusing and maybe there’s been an answer on the forums, but none that I’ve found… So my question is my user id (for whatpulse) the one with numbers? or is it the login one on the whatpulse website?
If it’s the one with numbers, I didn’t write it down when I was given it (after I activated my account) and I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

The main reason for this is, that I was looking into referring, and when it mentioned user id, I got confused. Any help would be appreciated :)[/quote]

The referral page will give you the url to use for referring. As for your user id, it is what provides your online stats. EG, mine is 106529. Right click the W, go to account, your stats online. It’s that number in the address bar.

~Century0