Urgent account help

I got this mail:

[quote]
According to our records, you have registered yourself on whatpulse.org on 2007-11-10. Unfortunatly, our records also show that you have not pulsed since 2008-01-26 12:32:31.

WhatPulse accounts expire when they have not been used for 24 months.

This is an automated warning about this expiration, if you choose not to use your account, it will expire in 14 days. If you do choose to start using your account, you won’t receive this message again.[/quote]
I am still using my account. What can i do?

Pulse! Activity is measured by looking at your pulse history. So if you pulse your stats, your account is marked as active.

I am pulsing on a weekly basis.

I got the same email today, except that it says that I have not pulsed since 0000-00-00 00:00:00, so I’m not sure what to make of that. :slight_smile:

I pulse almost daily.

Thanks for the help.

-Bren

You both probably have more than 1 account, where you use only one. The last pulse since ‘0000-00-00’ just means that account has not received any pulses at all.

As long as you pulse to your active account, it doesn’t matter if your second accounts expire, you’re not supposed to have more than one account anyway.

If you want to make sure, email me your email address where you received the expiration email, I can check which accounts are linked to that email and which are expiring.