Updating WP to 2.1

So basically to use Whatpulse I have to use the older version 2.0.1. Im using it now and its working perfectly. 10/10 for effort, Whatpulse team!

No one found a fix?

My WP crashed every 20mins or so with mouse/keyboard “block” for ~10 seconds, tried reinstalling and deleting folder in appdata/local but didn’t help.
But, adding both WhatPulse folders (installation directory and one in local appdata) to Avast’s exception list helped, and been running WP for 1h without problems now.
Win7 64-bit

Edit: It crashed again, so problem ain’t AVs.

Before posting, please check your version. If it says 2.1bX, you still have a beta version which has crashing bugs. You can fix those by either disabling per application network statistics or reinstalling to the GA 2.1.

I did what more of the other people in this thread did, just reinstall an older version.

I’ll update later on I guess

Well that’s odd. It says I have 2.1 (not the beta one, at least can’t spot “2.1bX” anywhere), but disabling network statistics helped. Trying now with disabled per application network statistics.

EDIT: Disabling “networking per application” works, even tho it says it’s WP2.1 and not a beta of some sort.

Dutchmega has found some stuff that could still cause runtime crashes and fixed them. Before I put it on the website, I’d like some feedback from you guys in this thread. To make it a little easier testing, you can simply download this exe from here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7766970/whatpulse.exe - and drop it into your installation directory. When booted, the version should say 2.1.1, that’s how you can see you’re running this one.

Thanks,

It seems to work fine now smitmartijn, thanks a bunch.

That exe fixed my crashes thus far, thanks.

Made the 2.1.1 official.