Update Troubles

So I updated to 2.1.1, though I forgot what I updated from, but I notice this problem when updated to 2.1.1. First off I didn’t get a prompt telling me to update or an auto matic one, so I had to Un-install my current what pulse and download the latest one off the website. When I did this all my stats were wiped from the program, is there any way I can carry them over? But the stats remain on the webiste. Also I noticed when in some programs, League Of Legends, it doesn’t seem to count the actions. It might be because I forgot to “Okay” the prompt that said to keep stats saved in computer, any way to fix that mistake?

[quote=“arsha99, post:1, topic:12159”]
When I did this all my stats were wiped from the program, is there any way I can carry them over?[/quote]

I believe this depends on how significant the changes to the database are between versions. Up to this point there was a lot of bugs being fixed, so losing the stats is sometimes unavoidable. Now that’s it’s more stable, it’s less likely to happen with upcoming versions.

Database structure changes are always carried over, but if you select “Uninstall completely” when it asks you whether to save the database for future use, it simply deletes the database file from your computer. There’s no going back from that, hence the warning when you install.