Uncontrollable Keyboard

Originally I didn’t suspect this to be a problem with WhatPulse, but when I was told the next day that my family computer is experiencing the exact same issue which has nothing in common with my computer other than WhatPulse, it’s the only thing I can think of.

Basically, the keyboards for both computer have suddenly started going out of control within 24 hours of each other. Certain function keys like CTRL are unusable, spacebar keys frequently pressed and sometimes it even begins to type things I had typed earlier, even after the computer had been shut down subsequently.

I’ve tried system restoring to before the issue began, but it made no difference, so I’m wondering if any other WhatPulse users have suddenly started experiencing this issue.

[quote=“Teliko, post:1, topic:11269”]
sometimes it even begins to type things I had typed earlier, even after the computer had been shut down subsequently.[/quote]
Apparently this can be caused by devices that can record macros, such as the Microsoft Sidewinder mouse. I’m fairly certain WhatPulse wouldn’t and couldn’t do that!

[quote=“Bloopy, post:2, topic:11269”]

Yeah, I did find it unlikely that it could have anything to do with WhatPulse initially, and I do have a macro keyboard which helped assure me, but my family computer doesn’t which is what made it so unusual.

Nope, all the client does is listen…there’s no way it could cause key inserts.