Hey, as you know I upgraded to 2.3.1 at work so I could track my applications, sadly the client is now not loading at all and I can’t track anything at work, where I type the most! aggh!
I double click the Whatpulse icon on my USB drive, and it appears to load showing the Windows halo loading icon next to the pointer, and it seems to keep flashing for around a minute before popping up a box allowing me to send an error report. I have just sent one (8:39am server time?) so I hope you can see what the issue is and provide a solution, as I really wanted to be able to use WhatPulse on my portable drive at work.
EDIT: I tried to end the process in Task Manager, but it deselects the task everytime I click on it, as if it is loading a new process with the same name every second.
I also tried running in compatibility mode with the XP thing, but still the same issue. Just thought Id try a few things to troubleshoot. Look forward to hearing back on what i can do.
EDIT 2: I have redownloaded the client and taken it off portable mode and it seems to be working. I understand that means I can only use it on one PC at work, but I rarely switch systems so it should be okay. Seems the issue may have been related to it being on Portable mode, but can’t be sure.