Unable to Pulse

I looked at my stats yesterday and I realized that I have approximately 18 days of unpulsed uptime along with several thousand keystrokes and mouse clicks. I have WhatPulse configured to automatically pulse with two hours of uptime. I have recently started sending all my traffic through a VPN, so I thought that might be the issue, but that has been disabled for the last several hours and I still can’t pulse my stats, manually or automatically. Another thread suggested that the work offline option might be selected, but it is not. When I select it, the pulse icon on the settings window becomes greyed out and goes back to normal when I de-select the icon. I get no error messages, just nothing happens when I click on pulse in the settings window or on the icon in the taskbar. Does anyone have any ideas on what might be going on here?

There will be a popup of some sorts that’ll give you more information, maybe it’s hidden behind your other windows.

Alternatively, you can have a look at the client log location in your data directory (http://whatpulse.org/kb/content/2/6/en/data-files.html)