The Vending Machine

You get a repair bill. Ouch!

insert coin

I quickly find the issuer of the repair bill, and sue him or her for fraud, gaining a lot of money. Yay!

(You) Got a Life Capsule!
Max health increased by 3!

insert coin

|Wiz| gets robbed and smashed with a metal baseball bat.

insert coin

You have to give a person who robs and smashed people with a baseball bat, not what you did.

You get a pink slip! OH NOES!

inserts coin

“Ooooooh those are pretty weapons you have there!” the vending machine speaks. It then swipes all your weapons and destroys them, smashing them into a new, “more powerful” weapon.

You get a rubber ducky!

insert coin

You steal my ducky, find a winder, wind the ducky, and insert it in the waterway.

You find the Pirate’s Niece!

Level up!

inserts coin

PS Don’t get any of the bouncy yellow stuff with the Nemesis. If you happen to, then go get hurt and get health. The best way is to take another weapon and get all the yellow stuff in one area, then demolish the enemies in the next area with the Nemesis, and then gather, rinse and repeat.

I know. But this is your thread. And I ignore your rules. Just like you ignore the no-spamming rules.

:slight_smile:

You get sprayed with cheese and fed to the rats.

insert coin

You get a note which reads “This thread started by Cliff Dude”

insert coin

You get a letter with no postage which says,

|Wiz|
WhatPulse Forums
75.17.29.29 Internet Drive, World Wide Web

_________________________bobL
_________________________WhatPulse Forums
_________________________Undetermined Internet Drive, World Wide Web

on the cover.

Inside the envelope is a letter which says,

To bobL:

There are no forum rules.

Sincerely,

|Wiz|

inserts coin

The vending machine remains silent, lacking quarters on which to feed.

|Wiz| gets a note saying the most commonly known forums rules and morals include no spamming. |Wiz| also gets another note that points to some of the example-reasons in the report post page.

“By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.” Notice anything in bold?

insert coin

You get nothing. The note that was spit out was unpaid, so the coin you inserted covers the cost of said note.

insert coin

I press the “coin return” button, and get a coin! You get nothing.

inserts coin

You get an emergence of theta particles, which results in the untimely destruction of the universe, all because you stole X-Kal’s coin. X-Kal, forseeing the trouble |Wiz| had created, decided to shift into another plane of existence, find another vending machine, then insert a coin there. Oh, and he took all his friends with him.

insert coin

However, |Wiz| exists simultaneously in all universes, so you cannot escape his tyranny and spam! Spam! Spam! http://www.spam-uk.com/images/BlackPepperCan.jpg!

You get a box of spam!

inserts coin

You get some pieces o’ eight.

insert coin

You get a list of the people on stamps of Gabon.

inserts coin

You get 9 hours of sleep.

insert coin

You get a big hug.

insert coin

You get a big bug.
[INDENT][SIZE=“1”][color=PaleTurquoise]All your keys are gone now…[/color][/SIZE][/INDENT]
insert coin