Team Members

I created team. and i cant see my other members.

and they see only me in group what should i do ?

http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/15172/

Probably because they haven’t pulsed yet.

yes they did… thats why i ask ;o

now i got 5 members and i see me and 1 more.

and 3 are like invicible

First i think you mean invisbile :smiley:

Secondly if you look closely at the amount of keys and clicks pulsed within the team, and the amount the two current members have pulsed, they are not the same.

I believe that the team Divertino has founed has a problem here, you’ll have to have one of the admin look at that when they can.

invisible ← :open_mouth:

ye if any admin can check that please.

It appears that your page is fixed now. If I remember right, team pages are on a 6 hour update. As well, you have 4 members, and when the stats are added together, they are correct.

~Century0
EDIT: It appears that they have disappeared again. This is odd. I’ll put it through to wasted later.

[quote=Century0]It appears that your page is fixed now. If I remember right, team pages are on a 6 hour update. As well, you have 4 members, and when the stats are added together, they are correct.

~Century0[/quote]

but i dont see my members… i see only me and Squallie. and yes count of clicks are good. but we dont see 3 members or my group.

Prywatny
Hakeros
Crower.

I only see two members to.

Edit: Wait i only see 1 now.

yee so any admin can help with this ?

Yea that’s weird, the account Crower doesn’t exist is another interesting thing :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll leave a msg for wasted as well, we’ll look into it :smiley:

That… seems to be what I’m seeing, as well. I can’t get any of the three names you’ve mentioned. I can’t even find them doing a user search.

same me.

you cant find Hakeros/Crower/Prywatny…

so what now ? :open_mouth:

Well they could try and re-register and re-join the group, but i don’t know this would help. Please don’t do this lightly, i am not taking responsibility if you try this and you make an error. Hence loosing all your keys.

im not thats why im waiting what admins will say.

And wasted would be that guy. We need to keep prodding him!