Having Trouble Logging in
- Which version of WhatPulse are you running?
I have just updated to 2.0.2 and still having the same problem.
- What is your WhatPulse Username?
- What Operating System are you using? Please include the OS Architecture (x86 or x64).
Windows 7 x64
- If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?
- What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?
“Account or computer unknown! Did you register?”
- What programs were you running when the issue happened? VM-ware and certain higher-privilege programs can cause compatibility issues.
Whatpulse was working for me for a while, and I had the premium trial at the time. Then, when it expired, it logged me out automatically. I tried logging in with my email and password, and it would say “retrieving computer” forever. I then linked my WhatPulse account to my facebook, and logged in from there. It then says “Welcome (my name)!” and tells me to select my computer. I do, and then it says verifying/retrieving, and then a popup says “Account or computer unknown! Did you register?”
I also updated to 2.0.2 as mentioned above and still can’t get in.
Please help, thanks