A strange thing:
When I watch my profile (pulses or summary stats), some pulses disappear. The same way my results (key, clicks, miles) change. I do F5 a few times to reload the page and sometimes the pulses are there (and therefore the results ok), something the pulses are missing.
What’s going on?
I took screenshots:
You can see: 14 pulses and its results disappear between the two reloads.
Yep, I’ve been seeing exactly this for 30 hours. Glad I’m not the only one. I’m also noticing that When I edit a forum message sometimes the edit shows up, sometimes it doesn’t.
And sometimes the message itself doesn’t show up. :-o.
This is not the only problem, also the XML feeds via the WebAPI are incorrect, can someone explain what is happening?
I hope that this serious problem won’t be solved in the same speed the linux client is being developped :eek:
Everything here on the page even the forums behaves as if it would work with the data 2 days ago:
[LIST]I got to click 2 times on the thread before I could read it. Before the forum acts like this thread doesn’t exist yet.
Take a look on our team page (yeah, no ads ^^) and see how it is possible to have negative results:
I hope really this will be solved quickly. Please! :!:
I’m seeing all those problems too. I’m having to refresh to read the threads and when I tried to reply I got this.
A couple of refreshes later I got through. The stats are obviously being recorded, so hopefully no one will lose any pulses:)
[quote=JetSet]I’m seeing all those problems too. I’m having to refresh to read the threads and when I tried to reply I got this.
A couple of refreshes later I got through. The stats are obviously being recorded, so hopefully no one will lose any pulses:)[/quote]
That sounds like we’re having some server lag - maybe the database isn’t catching up with user input. I remember that someone posted with problems that the server was only accepting five pulses at a time - wasted knows about this problem, and should be working on fixing it somehow. But yeah… it sounds like the server is taking a significant performance hit.
On my charts you can easily read since when the problems occurs:
Should be about 26.10. 9:00 AM
Replication problem, one of the database servers stopped replicating, and didn’t seem to bother to SMS me. (looking into that now)
I have just removed that server from the database cluster and updating it manually.