Speed Throttle Activated?

When I went to send a pulse, I got that error. It told me to wait an hour or so. After about 20 minutes, I was able to send my pulse. I write a lot of stories, I’m also a programmer which requires a lot of coding, and play a game called Stepmania which is basically Dance Dance Revolution, so I can hit up to (and sometimes passed) 800 keys a minute through SM alone.

I was playing Stepmania and in an hour I got a little over 20,000 keystrokes. Could that have been the reason why?

EDIT: I’m sorry, its Activity Throttle Breached, not Speed Throttle Activated haha.

I have same question.

Anybody can explain me the reason , why I get this error message " Activity throttle breached , try again an hour " all the time ?

I’ll leave it to wasted or bobL to give the more precise answer, but basically, once your kps goes over a certain amount within such a period of time, you are blocked from pulsing until it goes back underneath that threshold.

~Century0

I see, this is quite interesting :slight_smile:

If you’re playing games at 800 keys per minute, it would help to sleep between pulses. :sunglasses: