[SOLVED] The only thing that kept me from using whatpulse

Hello! I just wanted to open this thread to address the ongoing issue that I have been experiencing that really ruined my whatpulse experience. I used to use it in early 2015 but stopped because of this issue. Just a couple days ago I decided to tryout whatpulse again to see if this issue is gone but sadly it still is happening.

The issue I am experiencing is after a while of using my PC whatpule appears to freeze and stop recording key presses. When I look in the tray I notice whatpulse looks like this:

The only way I can stop it from doing this is by right clicking it and maximizing it. Now from the last time I experienced this issue it was back in 2015 I reinstalled windows and everything and my PC is nothing but drivers, games, and software I use on a daily basis (Sony vegas, Photoshop, etc.).

As for peripherals go I am using the Logitech G710+ and the Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse. To rule out one other issue I completely uninstalled my keyboard software to see if that was interfering but to no avail. And for specifications I have an i7-4790k, 16GB Ram, and a GTX 970.

Any idea of what could be happening? Whenever I pulse my keys seem to be a lot lower than clicks because there is no telling when it stops tracking. I would love to continue using Whatpulse but this is the exact reason as to why I dropped it last year :frowning:

Update: Now my client isn’t even launching. This issue was fixed after a simple restart. Here is my app.txt: http://goo.gl/m8667v
I noticed a lot of these in the logs:
“DEBUG GetModuleFileNameEx failed for processId: 2484 0”
“DEBUG GetModuleFileNameEx failed for processId: 3208 0”
“DEBUG GetModuleFileNameEx failed for processId: 3684 0”
“DEBUG GetModuleFileNameEx failed for processId: 3336 0”

Especially the one ending in 3336! :stuck_out_tongue:

Narrowing down the issue. It happens whenever I press the Print screen key for some odd reason.

Solved through help center.