- Which version of WhatPulse are you running? Versions less than 1.7 are not supported, under any circumstance. Please make sure you are running the latest version to get optimal support. The latest version is 2.0.
The latest non-beta version is installed on my system, I installed it from the link on @WhatPulse (Twitter). 2.0.1 appears on the title bar of the program.
- What is your WhatPulse Username?
Bryan. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I have no idea what the website uses anymore to identify a person.
- What Operating System are you using? Please include the OS Architecture (x86 or x64).
Windows 8 Pro, x64.
- If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?
- What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?
Nothing, it’s a silent killer.
So, the problem is everytime I close the lid (invoking sleep) or Charms Bar > Settings > Power > Sleep, WP is not running on wakeup. Since I do this often, I frequently lose a ton of keys when I get back to work. Oh well.
I’ve put the practice of pinning WP right on the Start Screen, so that I can launch WP every time the computer awakes. When this happens, no error message appears, WP opens and runs in the tray as if it never was running in the first place.
Also, some of my stats support the claim that WP existed in the 90s! I only started using WP barely <3 years back, but the app’s uptime says: