Signing up to forums : No Activation message

I have a friend who has tried to sign up for the forums and although suceeding he hasn’t received an activation message and therfor can’t post anything (obviously :p).

Username :> tempusv
Email :> pnetworks@gmail.com

Signed up about 3 or 4 days ago I think so it’s been some time, somone also contacted me via PM saying they hadn’t received an Activation Message either, hopfully somone could help out :slight_smile:

Thanks
~ Chris

I’ll bug Wasted on IRC. :slight_smile:

Thanksh :slight_smile:

I’ve resent him the activation mail :wink:

Unfortunatly he seems to have still not received it, is it possible to activate the account manually, or even send the email to an alternative address?

Thanks,
~ Chris

Did he check his spam?

[quote=c-smith]Unfortunatly he seems to have still not received it, is it possible to activate the account manually, or even send the email to an alternative address?

Thanks,
~ Chris[/quote]

I attempted to manually activate him today, but sadly, I do not have the access to do so at the moment. I’ll drop a message to PinkFloyd later to yell at him.

~Century0

Just received a PM from another user who seems to having trouble signing up, post below:

I just created an account for my sister then, the confirmation email came through straight away.

Not sure what the problem is, gonna send a message to X1400 telling him to check his spam folder (not sure if hes checked this already?).

As for tempusV (from original post) could it be somthing to do with gmail?

[quote=c-smith]Not sure what the problem is, gonna send a message to X1400 telling him to check his spam folder (not sure if hes checked this already?).

As for tempusV (from original post) could it be somthing to do with gmail?[/quote]

No, I’ve been operating from gmail for years.

~Century0
Edit: I have went in and set X1400 and TempusV to registered.

Never recieved the confirmation e-mail, I have checked my junk folders, but I can post now. Thanks everyone for your help!

[quote=Century0]No, I’ve been operating from gmail for years.

~Century0
Edit: I have went in and set X1400 and TempusV to registered.[/quote]

Excellent, thanks :slight_smile: I shall inform Mr Tempus :stuck_out_tongue:

Works here too now! Thanks Century0 and Chris of course :slight_smile: